This extraordinary mountain retreat is being offered as a one-time opportunity via online auction beginning Monday, June 30, 2014.
This picturesque 54± acre estate features a custom built log home and is the perfect sanctuary to unwind & unplug from the daily hustle & bustle. Enjoy the outdoor activities with your friends & family, relax with a book or have dinner on the balcony all while enjoying the magnificent views of Buffalo Mountain and rolling hills. This perfect getaway is conveniently located near Winston-Salem and Charlotte, NC and Blacksburg, VA, known as the "Blue Ridge Highlands/Appalachian Mountain Area".
Upon entering the property through the private gated entrance you'll be immediately enchanted by the peaceful surroundings and astonishing views in the heart of the Blue Ridge Highlands. The idyllic setting will enable you to recapture that all-important personal and family time by fishing, hunting, horseback riding, or simply relaxing by the outdoor hot tub. For the equestrian in the family there is ample land for horse pastures and a barn.
Features and amenities include:
- Previously listed for $1.2M
- Located in the Blue Ridge Highlands and Appalachian Mountains
- 270 Degree views of Buffalo Mountain and Rolling Hills
- 54 +/- acres of rolling hills and pastures
- Custom log home built in 2011
- 4 bedrooms/4 Full Bathrooms and 1 half bath
- Master suite on main floor with balcony and views of Buffalo Mountain
- Balconies off three of the bedrooms with breath-taking views
- Wrap-around balcony with outdoor hot tub to enjoy
- 3 car garage
- Game Room
- Privately Gated Entrance
- Stone & log exterior home overlooking breath-taking views of rolling hills as far as the eye can see
- 75% of the property is pasture for your horses
- Stocked pond
- Just 1 hour from Winston-Salem, NC & Blacksburg, VA and 1 ½ hours from Charlotte, NC
- Minutes to golf, state parks, orchards, and unique shopping and dining
- Outdoor amenities: horseback riding, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking & more!
Contact Interluxe for further details.
How to Participate:
Register your broker
If you are using the services of a real estate agent and wish to register them to earn a commission for representing you, login and click on the "Documents" tab below to download the Buyer Broker/Agent Participation Form & Guidelines.
Login to your user account and navigate to the "Documents" tab. Documents will be available for download for free.
Register to Bid
Login to your user account and click on the "Register" button. Follow the checkout procedures to be authorized to bid. When registration is complete you will be able to place bids while bidding is open.
For any additional questions, please contact the Auction Manager.